THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

friendz? now i dont know what means is it...

Some friends you know them more longger, you will feel more unknown for them.... Some friends told you that you and them are best friendz, but when have any problem them all with leave you... Friend.. what meanz is that word? is it a nice word? or a bad word? maybe that is a nice word for someone but not for me.... because i was really shouldnt have any friends....

The list of msn.. about my 'buddy list' have 79 people... but if i really wan to chat with someone.... i really. .really cant found out any...... actually what is friend? why i always make a scene with them? is it all my problem? or maybe i haven found out a really friend?

My friends... they wouldnt talk many more with me.... when i knew them more longer... they like very unknown for me.... i really dont know how to talk with them.......

0 comments: