THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

dreamz girl... i hope the dream can really come thurth ...

'dream come thurth' this word i always heard from people... but many of people also say its was not true and was opposite meaning of the dream... but i hope it was not true.....

the sweet sweet dreamz story is like that de...

when the dreamz start.. i was at the down tuition there... cause me and she, dreamz girl always wait our teacher to fetch we back at there... then she was coming to me.. and take me to away from the tuition classmate them... she didnt say anything but me start talking with her... i asking her did she have love me? cause the girl in the true world is a girl that i love her from standard 4... and we have be couple in this year before... but that 'couple' is no anyone know.. cause we dont wan to let anyone know it... but i know that she tell her good friendz ready... i also didnt say to my best friend... =.=" but we was break after that.... that was my problem! i very hate myself why i would break with her! she was nice and perfect!!!! that is i was thinking she just lie to me and she didnt love me before.. i was stupid for doing that and thinking that stupid thing!!!!! after that.. i know that i was wrong.. and i regret to do that... i didnt say to her... i dont know why... but now was too late to be... and .. i still loving her...

continue to the story... then she was nod her head... i was very happy and we was talk and talk many thing.... but what we talk i was forget ready.. but i remember that all was sweet.. i remember something was happen after that.. but i forgot !!! >.<"

then i was get up from that... maybe the story was end... i dont know why i was wake up... my phone alarm also cant get me up... but why i was wake up myself? but what was i know at that time that i was LATE!!!!! i promise to attend with my best friend go to sunway piramid play.... haiz... go there at 8am... cause need to help him sister open the shop.. he sister working at there... then we play and play the initial-D .. THAT WAS AMAZING!!! i up my lvl!! haha... i play at there for 12hours! lolz.. so tired...

back to home!! home sweet home~ tomorrow gonna go to NTV7 studio .. hehe.. my tuition annual trip/party!! wow.. haha.. i was a spectators of a show... the show name 'shout out! its show time!' every thursday 10.45pm... me was the spectators in show nomber 10 and 11 show out... tomorrow can see how was them film a show... haha... hope tonight can dreamz my dream girl too!! ^^"

0 comments: