THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

izzit she there are waiting for me?

somebody say there was many chance waiting you in your life.... it need you to strive for it... sometime she was online in msn.. it's just same like a chance... she now at there... and i dont know when she will leave... maybe she at there she are not waiting me but the others.... or maybe that was me oversensitive...

maybe alisa she are right... i should just say out my feel to her.... whatever is the result.. but atleast i think i will feel more better than now..... =( it maybe hard to believe... she are the only one i need......

actually... say the real, i'm feel really sad and hard..... i just keep pretending i'm alright... but i know i can keep pretend... until she tell me she are loving me.... probably the day that i waiting will be very long or just tomorrow.... but i can prop up until that day..... i hope....

0 comments: