THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

:( can anyone tell me what should i do? T.T

i dont know what i should do for... i dont know she now are loving me or not... and somemore now i'm not gonna to hope for any love.... i become form 2 soon... form 2 are very hard and many thing need me to study for...

but when i gonna to give up and rest for the love.. she looks like still love me... it make me dont know what to do.... and.. i think love and study can do very well at the same time right?.... somemore.... if she really love me.. i really dont hope to miss this love... cause i'm still very love her............. T.T

maybe the god is very like to play me.... when i hope to study.. the love coming... when i wish for the love... it leave me already.... i'm tired now... i dont wan play anymore...... really....

0 comments: