THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

did i really suppose to give her up? =(

my heart is getting more hurt inside the heart.. did i really suppose to give her up? i really dont know... when i heard that the other say she have boyfriend already.. i feel very strange and sad... i dont know how to do.... if she really have the boy.. did i suppose to give her up and let her be with some one that she really love to be...... i really hope to give her the key.... =(

Silence – Jay Chow

I’m only left with a piano to accompany me all the day
Sleeping on a grand piano
Silently worning out
I think you’ve shown it’s perfectly clear
I understand and I know that you’ve willing to
You said that you will be sad
But I don’t believe it
Accompanying me & holding my hand like before
I hope that he really love you more than I do
So I will force myself to leave you

You want me to say it, it’s hard for me
I don’t even want us to separate
Why do I still replace my sadness with a smile
I really don’t have that talent
Being with you & then accept him
You don’t have to worry too much
I can manage on my own

You’ve gone so far away
And I will slowly walk away
Why do I still hold you when I should be leaving
I really don’t have that skill
To remain silent so soon
I will lean how to give you up
It’s because I still love you so much


0 comments: