THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

result



at last... lock up already....... she didnt reject me anywayz... but i didnt ask her.... i'm not scare ... but i know the people who really can make she happy that not me.... maybe she are thinking like that.... but i really dont know what she are thinking about.... if she have saw my blog... i hope u, hui wen... will tell me what you are thinking about.......... i love you... i am a stupid guy... please forgive me for all of what i'm doing bad to you... there all are not true... but i love you ... that was the true...........

a present... she say she like it before... i buy the present already a week already.... but now still at my here.... i'm really useless.... actually i wanna to give her tonight... but .. lolzz....

and in tonight i get something.... that are... maybe the god not playing you... but there was many impossible thing in this world.... what you are thinking.. in the real world it have no idea to work at 100%....

0 comments: