THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

my draw, my feel

i draw these at school... that all are my draw.... same as my feel............



a heart already been cold up................ a heart just like the sky..............



i starting to been dark... dark until i already dont know who i am...... what i am doing........ i starting lost myself......



a heart that be hurt many and many.... now.. it rather to lock itself up than keep searching the another part inside the world............. it really hurt..... it feel very sad every day and every time......... nobody will know it feels.... no one.... ='(

but now before i had lock up my heart... i wanna try again... the last chance................ tonight..... i will go to ask her...



if she accept me.. i will stay at here.... and let her to cure me .... ='j

0 comments: