THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

lolz... haiz.... zzz...

haiz.... tomoro will be my the first biggest worry thing in my life......

yesterday i wrap the wraping paper with a teddy bear.... the teddy bear is very soft one... hehe..... nice~ i like it..... i use my teacher teach me that the method... ya, that's was best of the thing if wrap like that... but that's hard to me to do it.... i do it until 4am... zzz... then i change the method.. ya.. no prefect ready... but also can lar... finally i finish it at 5.30am..... but still haven done yet.. still owe a card... i buy ready but haven write anything... don't know write what.....

today morning, we ( me and my friendz ) plan ready 3pm go to play snooker... i sleep until 1.30pm then wake up.... cause last night i do until so late... so i need sleep more .... andthen when i wake up is 3.30pm ready.... zzz... i go my friendz shop there..but my bike got some problem cause yesterday when i go to cycle i be hurt by the bike gear.... that gear broke ready.... zzz... so, got some hard to go there..... when i reach there, he still at there waiting me =P... hehe...

wow... i be professional after the first time i play it.... afterthat, we return back to our home....... i just reach my home, then have a sms send to me..... jere them call me come to futsal court there playing futsal.... lolz.... too tired ready lar... so i didn't go.... hehe....

haiz... don't know tomorro what will happen... however,night ready.... wanna sleep liao.. BYE~

0 comments: