THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

The most best friendz i meet - Jason

lolz... this jason....zzz...

why he so~ ... 'bilibala' .. hehe.. ya.. it seen like so angre like wanna scold me when we chating... lolz... ya ya.. i know he wanna me good... but that like...zzzz... let me so .. confusing? lol.. dont know lar... but atleast he the 1st one who really care me.. ya.. i can feel it... whoever care of me.. i will very remember them.. but why the most i wanna to remember it... didnt care me... i know.. it is me didnt do something ... but.. what else i really can do? i meanz , what can i do izzit like .... i know many lar.. but.. like what jason say one.. ' Think the positive all the time ' .. i'm not always think at the negetve, but that all thing make me think like that... i also dont very like to think positive it........

haiz...i know i miss her now is useless only.. but i really miss her... i really like to talk to her.. but ..
i can't!

0 comments: