THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

The sky very dark.....

today the sky very dark.... my heart too.........
i just think i atleast still got the brain creative before.... but now i was wrong..... i'm really useless...... even just wanna angre a people and hit him also cannot.... my whole life is very bad.... my life, my love, sport, electrical games.... all... ALL... no one i do it has work..... whatever is just my body and my heart... easyly to hurt it........ then why i in this world?! i being bully by people.. i can't do anything....... they just keep doing... then i just keep escape... i can't do anything..... even i just hit them back... they wont get hurt any... but i get the all!
what is the meaning i live in this world..... no friends ... no family.... even just a buddy i also didn't have........ why i could in this world..... is it die better? or i should keep escape? my heart very confusing..... i don't know what i should do.................. my world become more dark.... until i also can't see myself........

0 comments: