THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

nice day~

haha... today morning go to mamak restaurant beside the KFC there eat breakfast with my father and my brother... hehe... always go there one... the roti pisang damn nice.. add one more teh tarik.. walao... best~~

afterthat, return back to home... what can do? sleep. then wake up at 12pm... go on the com... play cs-cz... hehe... then i recieve a sms... that was julian.. he call me go to that chinese restaurant have some nice drink~ i wanna go liao... but my mother call me and tell me that she coming back... cause i haven eat... waiting my mother lor... what can i do le.... after eat ..WALAO! is 1.30pm liao... my full body got many many many energy! sure lar.. after eat got that chemical mah..zzz... then i go there...

after that... we ( that's meanz me, jun yen, alwin, julian, jere, william, ah meng, prawin ) go to ciber cafe near the flat one...wah.. that weather damn cool you know? really like Genting Highland... cause got the rain and that was very cool and big wind.... << href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEis9MjQXqbhtI0zZICtcZSy3RcdzZFtqZETPF6TxY2_OJqQQBqcSB5PfkIyTbAIbqRh_Q0cZayXE_nUO3lAORE7p8ilipK0y1VTgehF1GfX6nv429ZQjgNMEcZesiGOJvTGRrlVFFREWgA/s1600-h/101020072250.jpg">

after we play that is 5pm ready... they all go to play futsal but i didn't go cause got tuition what... then prepaid the thing to tuition lo...

today is the last day of Form 1 in my tuition.. next tuesday when i go to tuition is go to learning the Form 2 thing liao.. ^.^ hehe...

haiz...

i now cant control myself... how come i say le? i always have the remembrane that me and she together.... i really don't know why... really one lar, i didn't wanna think that.. but in my mind.. always come out the all remembrance... i really miss her... but i don't wan to see her... everytime i meet her... the heart is getting hurt....
that all remembrance in m mind was very nice.... but now all gone ready... is not happen again............. :'-(

0 comments: