THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hui Wen...

Love? haiz...

around this month she already start didnt reply my sms dy... i feel so lonely... haiz.. i dont know why i just like to chat with her, talk with her and tell everything to her... is that i love her? or .. i was wrong? but something i can make sure that is.. i know i had really love her... before that i still dont know actually i love her or not.. cause everytime when i didnt saw her i will very miss her... but when i can saw her i didnt feel anything... lolx... i cant make sure am i really love her or maybe i'm wrong...

but around this week i feel very lonely... is not like the normal alone.. but .. erm.. i cant write out the feel... just feel like very lonely... i very miss her... and she keep didnt reply my sms dy , i feel very sad.. i thinking the past that she have sms me... got one time she say she feel me like very stressful and got anything dont keep inside the heart.. just say out.... is that she wan me to say 'something' to her? i dont know....

i had no more time left to see her... cause i gonna shift tuition... and maybe school too... =.=" i dont know i had chance to see her again or not.... i now dont know what should i do ... she are a nice girl... a very nice people... what should i do actually?! >.<" have a girl sms to tell me before... the girl say that is very hard to love me.. and the girl say she was tired.. and that time i was thinking that if Hui Wen really love me.. and did she feel very hard and tired? i know i'm a very stupid guy in the love world...

did i should just tell her everything ? with sms? or with myself? if she didnt meanz anything? then what should i do? i dont know... T.T i really hope i can know what she was thinking and i hope she got see my blog and give some tips to me..... T.T