THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

I WAN KILL TENG WEI !!!!

ARH!!!! I WAN KILL TENG WEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.<"

zzzz.... today my house making a BBQ party.. and Teng Wei, Jun Yen, Marcus, Alan, Carmen, Ee Ling... and my sister friends all come... -.-"

after i back from tuition, i play cards with them... with money* i play and play.. keep losing... after that i say an idea to play 'pairs' .. that's out of my imaging! i win very very much money!! afterthat, i facing a very hard round... the Teng Wei looks like scaring me.. and i not sure i wan follow or not... finally, i choose follow... and then we keep putting the money... RM10 , RM10, RM10... finally i have no more RM10... and we open the card ... WHAT THE HELL, I LOSE!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walao.. my heart was very pain and pain... but my face keep smile... -_-"

haiz... afterthat i keep playing.. and i not like so force like before... but i still win the money... haiz.... after i play and play... then finally i lose RM70 ++ ... LOLX.. i can play arcade many times already!!!! >.<" if i didnt follow Teng Wei before , i could win RM110++ and not lose RM70++ !!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haiz...


starting....
Teng Wei too many money until need use the mouth to take the money... lolx
playing...
guess who is counting these money? Teng Wei!!!!! >.<"

0 comments: