THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 3, 2008

thx ma diu (matthew) ! xD

today all the day feel very sienz... then find hui wen to chat.. cause my mind full of her.. xP

..about the key... my heart key.. i have think many many thing today as i very bored laying at sofa.... suddenly i think many choice that i can give the key to them.. but at last i just have 2 nice choice... 1 is the girl that i very love her... and another one is .. have a little bit feel to her, but she have anything like the dreamgirl i wish to.... lolx... Valentine Day coming soon... i should give the key to who?!! >.<"

at afternoon, i open my msn... i just open my msn.. and do nothing else.... lolx.. after 5minute i keep looking at my msn.. feel bored... =.=" zz.. then i go write a post to my blog... but i didnt have any feel.. -.-" cant write anything... afterthat, i go take a look in teng wei blog.... cause he blog address in my internet explorer favourite there.. my brother save de... -_-" the blog was pretty nice... i love that! xD

after i look his post.. i get something... i saw that he have a very nice life and experience .. i hope i can be like him... he make me think back everything... and many feels... we all have not much time left... 11.11 a.m. 21th December 2012... the end of our life.....

i dont wish that my life will be end with sad... but i wan my life can let me proud of myself.... thx matthew... i promise you, and also my friends... dont worry about me! i will be great everytime! i promise!

thx for meeting you all, my friends.... i proud of you all!

0 comments: